- A foreign language class
- A brief overview of language learning and how to teach grammar, translation methods, methodologies such as direct, reading, and audio-lingual, and structural approach
- A Functional-Notional approach to language learning
- Sociolinguisitic considerations
- Methodology: General considerations, evaluation
- Classroom and teaching techniques.
There will be 10 hours of teaching practicum in local language schools. Ss are assigned with a school where they can complete their teaching practicum. During this practicum student teachers solely observe classes. They also have the choice to choose their own preferred school. In addition students will present a video prepared on their own where they teach their own students or assigned ones to graduate from the program.