The program is divided in two modules:
- Module 1: Comprehensive study of grammar in the target language and how to teach it.
- Module 2: Focus on theory and practice.
You will learn about language learning and teaching, its history, different methodologies and their possible implications, about evaluation, and about classroom and teaching techniques.
The overall main topics are:
* Theory, history, and methodology of foreign language teaching
* How to teach grammar in the target language
* Teaching practice, teaching techniques and methodology in the target language (Spanish).